If I could be honest, I have experienced many hardships in the first week of living on top of the bus for 30 days! Below are the top seven hardships:
1) It has rained two nights out of the seven nights. Both nights I got very little sleep.
2) I have received hate mail, and shots taken at me for sleeping on top of the bus.
3) I have spent tons of hours in solitude (which can be a great thing as well)
4) I am sleeping in a very confined space, and it gets tiring being in a cramped up space.
5) It has been very emotional at times knowing that we have a strong desire to serve those who are less fortunate.
6) It has been very cold. Although I am in a warm space, it ca be very difficult when I want to get some fresh air, and the cool air pushes me back into the tent.
7) I still have a long way to go. In fact, I have 23 more nights to live on top of the bus.
Although these hardships are real, I know that God is with me, in me, and leading #lovebeyondwalls to do more good for people who are often times forgotten about.